If you’ve been patiently waiting for the next generation in home theatres, the wait is over. Enter the Denon AVR-X8500H, the world’s first 13.2 channel AV channel receiver.
Yip, when Denon says that the creation of products that deliver total quality enjoyment is what drives them, they really mean it – and it shows in this latest unveiling.
And, they didn’t just unveil it anywhere. They uncovered it at CES (Consumer Electronics Show), which is the global stage for the very latest in tech innovations. Home theatre was a key theme this year and all the big players were there to impress. Denon stood out with the AVR-X8500H.
The AVR-X8500H, which as we said is the world’s first 13.2 channel AV channel receiver, is going to hit the sweet spot with serious audiophiles as it supports DTS:X and Dolby Atmos, with up to 7.1.6 or 9.1.4 speaker configurations, and 13.1 channel Auro-3D configuration. Eight HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs provide flexible customisation for home theatres, and built-in HEOS technology works with Amazon Alexa for wireless whole-home audio and voice control.
If you thought you had the best in home theatre, think again. The Denon AVR-X8500H takes home theatres to extraordinary levels of performance with support from these object-based audio formats.
This is why:
- Expect nothing less than an immersive, multi-dimensional listening experience from Dolby Atmos. Master Dolby Atmos sound with a 7.1.6 or 9.1.4 surround-sound speaker system with six additional overhead speakers, or Dolby Atmos height module elevation speakers for the ultimate home theatre experience.
- DTS:X creates a life-like, three-dimensional, audio experience.
- The Denon AVR-X8500H comes with DTS Neural:X, a format that provides improved height realism and gives your favourite movies, games, and music a life-like authenticity unmatched by traditional 5.1 surround sound.
- Thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, Auro-3D provides an immersive surround-sound experience, in addition to traditional channels supporting up to a 13.1 or 13.2 configuration.
- The Denon AVR-X8500H supports the latest in picture quality, so you get a truly remarkable auditory and visual experience. The AVR-X8500H is Dolby Vision compatible and supports 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 colour resolution, HDR, and BT.2020.
- Stream via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless listening with the Denon AVR-X8500H. Congested environments are no match for the advanced dual-antenna transceiver system, so you can listen to your favourite tracks without a hitch. Plus, the AVR-X8500H features Apple AirPlay compatibility for wireless streaming from your iOS devices.
- Enjoy your tracks in any room wirelessly, as the Denon AVR-X8500H comes equipped with built-in HEOS technology. Play the same song in every room or select a different tune for each HEOS-connected room. New Amazon Alexa compatibility delivers cutting-edge voice control. Play a song, switch inputs between your Blu-ray, DVD, or other media player, pause or stop a movie, and more – the choice is yours
Now there is truly no limit to your home theatre enjoyment. With 13.2 channels and support of the greatest audio and visual formats, you’ll actually never have to leave home to be entertained again.
Denon has truly delivered on the perfect entertainment component in the AVR-X8500H, bringing purity of sound and unrivalled enjoyment of home theatre right into your living room.