Enter the latest HD wireless speaker! HD wireless sound has finally arrived, compliments of Klipsch, yet again. It’s never surprising to hear that Klipsch has released another awe-inspiring product, but this time they’ve really outdone themselves!
The Klipsch Reference Premiere HD wireless speaker is the very first future-proof wireless home theatre device to ever hit the markets. It’s unparalleled in terms of cinema quality sound and it packs a powerful punch to the ears.
Klipsch has already made a name for itself with its existing Reference Premiere acoustic platform, but this new HD wireless speaker takes it to the next level with its unique HD control centre, which is designed for a lossless audio transmission that’s quite literally flawless.
All the wireless speakers in this range are individually powered, with individual amplifier channels and the type of performance that grabs people’s attention.
Here’s what you will find in this particular range:
- RP440-WF – this is a floor-standing speaker with a sound performance that will change the way you actually hear music. Use this speaker with a matching pair or solo, and the sound will still be absolutely impressive. The speaker connects wirelessly to the HD Control Centre and includes great features, such as the 125W/250W built-in amplifier and 4” x 4.5” titanium LTS tweeters.
- RP-110WSW – this is a wireless HD subwoofer that provides the type of crisp, deep base that tantalises the ears. This speaker connects wirelessly to the HD Control Centre and is the perfect addition to a top-class home entertainment system. It also features a 250W/500W built-in amplifier, a 10” cerametallic front firing cone woofer and a bass reflex enclosure.
- RP-140WM – this is a pair of bookshelf speakers which will greatly improve the sound that you’re used to experiencing. These speakers also connect wirelessly to the HD Control Centre and include features such as the 50W/100W built-in amplifier, a 1” x 4.5” cerametallic cone woofer, a 1” x 1” titanium LTS tweeter and a 90° x 90° tractrix horn.
- RP-440WC – this is a channel speaker that connects wirelessly to the HD Control Centre. It’s designed to enhance dialogue and to truly add crisp, clear detail to your music and movie audio. Features include a built-in 125W/250W amplifier, 4” x 4.5” Cerametallic cone woofers, a 1” x 1” titanium LTS tweeter and a 90° x 90° tractrix horn.
The HD Control Centre also forms part of this range, of course, and features include the ability to make its own network, as well as the following:
- 4 x HDMI ports with 4k pass-through.
- 2 x digital audio inputs, 1 of which is optical and 1 of which is coaxial.
- 1 x analogue audio input.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- IR input – 3.5mm.
- 8 Channel WiSA-compliant wireless audio input.
For more information on this great new HD wireless speaker from Klipsch, contact us via email or telephone at Homemation today.