Control4 South Africa is known for their commitment to products that provide an exceptional customer experience and fantastic performance. With that in mind we start 2012 with exciting news about great new Control4 solutions and products.
The high performance HC–800 Controller
The new HC-800 controller has the horsepower, capabilities and design to serve as the cornerstone for every whole-home automation installation
The HC-800 can run even the most demanding installation and can connect and control virtually anything in the home with:
- Four audio outputs (2 analog, 1 digital, HDMI)
- One audio input which enables the enjoyment of the largest of music collections (Internet radio and/or streaming music) to be simultaneously played in up to 4 different zones throughout a home or business. (No secondary media player is needed.)
- 6 IR, 2 Serial, 4 contacts and relays
- Integrated Wi-Fi and ZigBee with external antennas
- eSATA and USB ports to connect external hard disks
The controller delivers instantaneous, interactive on-screen control and browsing of large media libraries. Thanks to the next-generation processors even large ZigBee networks are accessed at high speed and responsiveness. Certified HDMI, with audio and video (Navigator), the controller also provides reliable connectivity.
The sleek, elegant design allows flexibility around installation in a cabinet, on a shelf or in a rack (1RU).
The HC-800 controller will be available from mid February / March.
The new Control4 7” Portable and In-Wall Touch Screen with camera
The sleek new Control4 7” Portable Touch Screen and 7” In-wall Touch Screen with Camera brings a new dimension to “whole-home communications”.
The 7’’ portable and tabletop version of the award winning 7’’ touch screens keeps you the home owner (or business owner) always in control. It is perfect to move around in the house and then place it on the countertop, desk or nightstand.
The new 7’’ in-wall touch screen with camera supplements the existing in-wall
solutions and fits perfectly into the current Back Boxes.
Both these Control4 solutions offer:
- New video intercom capability for crystal clear communications and video.
- An integrated camera with H.264 full-motion video
- Integrated speakers and dual microphones with beam forming and wideband audio for incredible high-fidelity sound
- Full-motion video support with Door Station and next-gen In-wall Touch Screens
- Audio Intercom support with the current In-wall Touch Screens
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- DC or Power over Ethernet (PoE) power
- Four programmable hard buttons
The 7’’ portable solution will be available from mid February / March and the In-Wall solution with camera will be available from May 2012.
The new Control4 Door Station
This new Door Station completes the Control4 video intercom solution. With the combination of the Door Station, 7’’ Portable and 7’’ In-wall touch screens you will be able to see who is at the front door from anywhere in your house or office.
The Door Station’s video intercom experience includes:
- Integrated camera with H.264 full-motion video
- Integrated speakers and dual microphones with beam forming and wideband audio for incredible intercom sound
The video intercom solutions supports the new 7” Portable and 7” In-Wall Touch Screens but will also integrate seamlessly with the current Control4 5” and 7” In-Wall Touch Screens.
To make your life easier the new system includes 2 contacts and 1 relay for monitoring / opening doors and gates.
Control4 also offers the Door Station in Satin Black, Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze to fit beautifully with any outdoor colour scheme.
The new Control4 Door Station will be available from May 2012.01.30
For information of on these new and other Control4 products contact Control4 South Africa for more information or details of a dealer / installer in your area.